Wound Ointment - Honey Based - L-Mesitran
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
Pay 4 interest-free instalments of R49,98 using PayFlex.
R49,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
L-Mesitran Ointment for the treatment of (contaminated) chronic, oncologic and/or acute wounds. In deep or superficial wounds the Ointment will aid debridement and reduce bacterial colonization.
What's in the Box?
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- When the L-mesitran comes into contact with the wound, fluid is removed from the neighbouring tissue. This creates ideal conditions for moist wound healing. By facilitating the autolysis of necrotic and devitalised materials, better wound bed preparation and the support of epithelization, the product promotes the wound healing process.
- Has antibacterial properties and is easy to remove according to local wound cleaning protocols, prevents a second from sticking to the wound bed. Due to the natural ingredients, colour (yellow-brown) and viscosit may vary depending on the batch. In addition, the product can contain visible sugar crystals. However, these deviations do not affect the effectiveness and method of use of the product.
- A thin layer is enough for optimal effect.
- Changing the dressing once a day or once every two days will suffice.
- The Ointment will not adhere to the wound.
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way