1. Delivery Policy
- Omninela Medical delivers free of charge on all online orders over R1000.00 within South Africa excluding furniture, either door-to-door, depending on where you’re located. If you reside outside of the main center but would like the door to door delivery - please contact our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you an updated quote for the courier fees.
- We do not offer overnight deliveries; please arrange your own courier should you require overnight delivery. The free delivery on orders over R1000.00 applies to online orders only.
- During the checkout process, Omninela Medical will determine your delivery fee based on your order value. For South African orders, if you select door to door delivery, Omninela Medical will deliver after the payment has reflected in our banking account or on our payment Gateway within 2 – 7 working days depending on where you live. We will always ensure the shortest lead time on all orders.
- All International deliveries will be dispatched on a collection basis. The courier must be arranged by you. Omninela Medical will dispatch your package to you within 7 working days once funds have reflected in our account.
- Please note: No orders will be dispatched until funds have cleared in our banking account or reflect via our payment gateway (Payfast). Should you require your order urgently please make use of the instant EFT option via Payfast.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 - 5 working days from date of confirmed order. Payment confirms an order.
- Should you have any queries regarding your delivery options, please whatsapp our customer support agents on 065 910 6608 or email: email@example.com
2. Late Delivery
- The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("ECT Act") entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in Omninela Medical terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to Omninela Medical in their original state, including all labels. Any such cancellation must be done by via Omninela Medical call center by either calling 032 8800 123 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Omninela Medical will then refund you.
3. Stock shortages
Should a product you have ordered be:
- Temporarily unavailable, Omninela Medical will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery or accept delivery of another product instead or a credit on your account, Omninela Medical will issue a refund in respect of that product to you;
- permanently unavailable, Omninela Medical will notify you and, unless you agree to accept another product instead or a credit on your account, Omninela Medical will issue a refund in respect of that product to you.
- Should you have redeemed a voucher or coupon against a product that is temporarily unavailable and you do not agree to an extended delivery period, or to accept delivery of another product instead, or the product is permanently unavailable and you do not agree to accept another product instead, Omninela Medical will re-issue you with a replacement voucher to the same value, with the same voucher terms and conditions.
4. Non-defective products (your right to return)
- Save for certain exceptional cases (such as made-to-order products or products that are a special buy out product), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on Omninela Medical within 7 days of the product(s) being delivered. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to Omninela Medical in accordance with the return procedure set out in clause 7 below.
- Consequently, if upon receiving your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging and do not wear the product where applicable. In particular, if you want to return non-defective products, please ensure the items are returned in the exact condition they were received in, and in their original packaging.
- If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or try the product on at all. Please promptly contact Omninela Medical call center on 032 8800 123 or email: email@example.com to notify Omninela Medical thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
5. Defective products
If, within 14 days after delivery of a product to you:
- You find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose generally
- intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by Omninela Medical at time of purchase), or not legal or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) ("defective"); and –
- you arrange to return such product to Omninela Medical for inspection in accordance with the return’s procedure in clause 7 below, and the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either –
- (a) be fully refunded, or (b) have the product repaired or replaced at Omninela Medical expense
- (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of Omninela Medical depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard, you acknowledge that Sale/ On Special products will usually only be able to be repaired).
- If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to Omninela Medical and then redelivered to you.
- When is a product defective? Please note: the following are examples of things which will NOT be regarded as defects and will NOT entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund under the general warranty above faults resulting from normal wear and tear; damage arising from incorrect usage of the product.
- Supplier's warranty: Certain products may come with a supplier's guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the site. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no shopper may ask to be covered by a wide-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
- Certain products may come with a supplier's guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the site. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no shopper may ask to be covered by a wide-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
You may not under any circumstances return the following:
- Non-defective products that have been "made to order". (You will be notified of the relevant Online Sale if the products are "made to order".)
- For hygiene reasons, due to their nature: non-defective clothing and workwear unless the garment has merely been tried on and not worn.
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorized by Omninela Medical.
7. Return procedure to be followed
- Contact our call center at 032 8800 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a returns form.
- Fill in the form and email it back to email@example.com
- Pack your items securely in a box to prevent damage to the items being returned.
- Within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by Omninela Medical quality, the money will be refunded back to the form of payment you used to pay for the order (either EFT or Credit Card) unless you specified that you want a store credit or a swop out
8. Processing of credits and refunds
- Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall either be effected on the credit card used to purchase the product or be deposited into the bank account used in the Electronic Funds Transfer, within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by Omninela Medical quality checking.
- Where your account has been credited, you will be entitled to use such credit towards other purchases made by you on the site. Do take note, however, that you cannot request that refund the credit on your profile in the form of cash once you opted for the credit option.
- If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
- If you want to return an item that you paid the full amount for but is now on sale, we will only pay the full amount as a credit on your profile and not in the form of cash in your account. If you want payback, the amount of the reduced price will be paid back
- If you redeemed a coupon against your purchase, and wish to return the item(s) from that purchase, the rand value paid for the item(s) being returned will either be refunded or credited to your account. The value of the voucher that was redeemed we will not be refunded to you or credited to your account. Rather, Omninela Medical will re-issue you with a replacement voucher to the same value, with the same voucher terms and conditions.
9. Fraud Prevention
- Omninela Medical reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. Omninela Medical will be responsible for returning funds for the canceled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.