1) How do I register with Omninela Medical?
To register as a shopper, create an account. We’ll need your name, e-mail address, a password of 8 characters and at least 1 contact number as well as the address where we will be delivering your order to.
2) How do I buy something from Omninela Medical?Find the items you wish to buy
- A Keyword search box is located on the top right-hand side of every page. You will also find links to browse lists and more detailed product-specific searches in the top and left navigation bar of each department. When you find an item that interests you, click the title or name of the item to see its details then click Add to cart
- Found the products you want to buy? Click on Add to cart. Your shopping cart contains all the products that you have selected to buy. Once you’ve added an item to your Shopping Cart, keep searching until your cart contains all of the items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking the check out.
- To enter the checkout, click on the “add to cart/buy now” buttons.
- Your product list will appear. Select the products you wish to buy and click on the check-out button on the bottom right of the page
- You will now be prompted to log in or register
- Select your delivery method and click on the continue button on the bottom right
- Select your delivery address or create a new delivery address
- Select your payment method, and click on the ‘buy now’ button on the bottom right of the page
- Click on ‘proceed’ if you are ready to complete the payment process
- A complete order summary will now display with all the details of your order. Please ensure that all information, including your delivery details, are correct.
Please note: when purchasing for the first time via www.omnimedics.co.za we may ask you for proof of identification.
3) Will the parcel be safe?
Each product is packed within a suitably sized box with protective bubble wrap for extra protection. The parcel is then sealed with our branded boxes and Omninela Solutions security tape. Our couriers take great care when handling parcels and ensure fragile parcels are kept away from heavy, bulky ones.
4) What is a Pre-Order?
Pre-orders allow you to place advance orders for items that we order in on order. When you place the pre-order, we then order the item in from our suppliers.
Note: some items are listed as pre-order items when we have run out of stock in our warehouse and our replenishment stock has not yet arrived.
5) When do I get charged for a Pre-Order?
Pre-Orders are charged immediately.
6) Can I cancel my order?
You are entitled to cancel your order prior to the point at which it is shipped for delivery. Should you wish to cancel your order thereafter you can do so in accordance with our returns policy.
7) Where do we deliver?
We deliver countrywide throughout South Africa! From major cities to the smallest of rural locations. If you have a parcel you would like delivered to an international location, we will make every effort to get it to you.
8) Do you deliver to P.O. Boxes?
No. All delivered parcels need to be signed for to ensure they arrive at the desired location safely. If you don't have a home or work address where someone can sign for a parcel then we suggest sending it to the address of a friends office, business or to the home address of a friend or family. That members name should be on the Shipping address.
9) What happens if I listed the wrong address or want to change the address?
If your order was placed the same day, contact us and supply us with the correct/new address and we will change it for you. If the order was placed more than 1 day prior to your request, unfortunately, you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
10) What are my delivery options?
Omninela Medical offers a convenient methods of delivery:
- Courier - We deliver directly to your home or office from one of our warehouses, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you once your order has been dispatched.
- (Excluding weekends and public holidays)
11) What happens if an item is missing from my shipment?
If an item is currently out of stock, you will receive a backorder notification with your parcel. As soon as the item arrives in stock it will be dispatched to you.
Should you receive your shipment without a backorder notification and an item is missing from your parcel, you can either
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 032 8800 123
within 24 hours of the delivery having taken place. Please have your order number handy.
12) What are my payment options?
Our secure payment gateways utilised are PayGate, PayFast and Ozow allows for Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Instant EFT, MobiCred, SCode, Zapper, Masterpass and Visa checkout.
If you do not wish to use our online payment gateway you can opt for EFT payment at checkout and you will receive our banking details.
Please remember when doing an EFT or direct deposit to include your order number and to send us the proof of payment. It speeds up the process of dispatching your order.
13) What is Instant EFT?
Instant EFT is a payment service provided by Ozow, that allows Omninela Medical customers to pay via EFT without the hassle of a waiting period. This payment option is available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
How it works
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified, and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
- No manual reconciliation or missing payments.
- Instant confirmation of funds received.
- No delay in authorisation and delivery of your order.
- No special software needed.
14) Do you offer a COD delivery service?
Unfortunately we do not offer a COD delivery service as we use a third party couriers to deliver your orders.
15) When will my deposit be authorised?
- Instant EFT
If you bank with First National Bank, ABSA, Nedbank or Standard Bank and wish to pay by EFT, you can do an immediate/instant EFT
When paying by Instant EFT there will be no waiting period before your order is authorised. Additional charges may apply by your service provider.
- Bank Deposit or Standard EFT
Cash deposits at a bank: Please use ONLY your order number as a reference. Deposits made before 12 noon should be processed on the same day, alternatively the following morning. We are dependent on the banks so system delays may occur.
Internet Transfers: Please ONLY use your order number as the reference (for example PO 1234567). If you bank with First National Bank, deposits made before 12 noon should be processed on the same day, alternatively the following morning. Transfers made from any other bank will (in most cases) reflect the following day but can take up to 48 hours.