Accutrend Plus Cholesterol Meter
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R874,75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The Accutrend Plus system from Roche is a flexible, hand-held device for the diagnosis of the main risk factors of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and lactate.
The device is tailored to be used outside the lab and is suitable for self-measurement at home or during sports and other recreational activity. Results are provided directly from capillary blood.
The Accutrend Plus System is a flexible, hand-held point of care device for rapid and immediate easy detection of four parameters. It offers quantitative results for glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and lactate directly from capillary blood.
What's in the Box?
- Accutrend Plus Cholesterol Meter
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Easy to use - convenient measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides, blood glucose, and lactate from capillary blood using strip technology (Test strips can be stored at room temperature.)
- Rapid results - Cholesterol in 180 seconds, triglycerides in 174 seconds, glucose in 12 second and lactate in 60 seconds.
- Built-in safety features - Automatic performance and meter self-testing (Code-strips with positive lot identification and parameter recognition.)
- User-friendly data storage for reliable data handling and monitoring. Up to 100 results can be stored with date, time, and additional information for each parameter.
- Precise results - High precision and accuracy across the whole measuring range for all parameters.
- A significant number of primary care patients have dyslipidemia and hyperglycemia, representing key symptoms of metabolic syndrome associated with increased cardiovascular risk.
- Accutrend Plus supports in the early recognition of CVD risks as well as in monitoring therapeutic measures.
- Performance diagnostics in sport and rehabilitation - allows for rapid determination of blood lactate levels. It enables determination of individual training intensity on the spot, to harmonize phases of strain and rest and to minimize the danger of overload and injury.
- The concentration of lactate reflects the degree of tissue hypoxia. There is a correlation between severity and prognosis of disease and lactate concentrations. Determination of lactate therefore is essential in many situations in critical care
- Four parameters ‚Äì one mobile device
- Quantitative results for glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and lactate directly from capillary blood. For each of these parameters Accutrend Plus uses specially designed test strips
- Accutrend Plus measures the intensity of the reaction colour within the reaction layer of the test strip by reflectance photometry and calculates the parameter concentration of the sample through a lot-specific algorithm. The result is displayed in mg/dl or mmol/l (BM-Lactate only in mmol/l) and stored automatically with date, time, and additional information. The Accutrend Plus meter stores up to 100 results for each parameter.
- Accutrend Plus uses specially designed Accutrend Glucose, Accutrend Cholesterol, Accutrend Triglycerides and BM-Lactate superior quality test strips. The test strips contain a yellow protective mesh, impregnated with a surfactant (application field), a glass fiber fleece that works as a separating layer for blood cells), a reaction film in which the color formation takes place) and a bar code on the reverse side, which is read by the meter to confirm test strip identity, i.e. the lot number on the test strip is congruent with the stored code)
- With its built-in automatic performance and meter self-testing, Accutrend Plus conducts multiple safety checks to prevent against potential errors and malfunction, so you can rely on accurate results
- Accutrend Plus lets you apply blood onto the strip inside or outside the meter. For example, when conducting multiple tests where cross contamination might be an issue, you can apply blood outside the device
- Code strips with positive strip lot identification and parameter recognition are used to calibrate the device ‚Äì an added safety feature, which ensures system performance level is maintained
- The control solutions Accutrend Control Chol (cholesterol), Accutrend Control GLU (glucose), Accutrend Control TG (triglycerides), and BM-Control Lactate can be used for additional performance checks
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Refer to Package Insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way