Oxygen Soft Nasal Cannula - Saclin
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R24,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Saclin Oxygen Nasal Cannulas provides maximum freedom to the patient and leaves the patient's mouth free for nutritional and communication purpose. With the patients ease of fit and maximum comfort in mind, comfy nasal cannulas are designed to ensure equal volume of oxygen to both air passages. With the special one-piece, anatomical prong design reduces the sound of flowing oxygen which eliminates the need for flap can cause irritation for a comfortable fit for long-term use in lower flows oxygen delivery.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Pack
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Anatomical prongs enhance and promote alignment of the cannula to fit naturally on the patients face.
- Soft, curved nasal prongs relieves pressure behind the ears thus minimizing irritation and soreness.
- Over-the-ear style and position slide ensures secure positioning and comfortable fit allows complete freedom of movement.
- Soft, lightweight, clear material is better comfort for long-term oxygen patient.
- Eliminating the irritating flap required with conventional style cannulas.
- Kink-resistant star-lumen tubing uninterrupted flow of oxygen.
- Universal oxygen connectors ensure compatibility with all types of oxygen resources.
- Available in regular or crush-resistant safety tubing in various lengths.
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way