Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS) & Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) with Electrodes - Sanitas SEM 43
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R349,75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS) & Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) with Electrodes
Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) for muscle training and regeneration transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) for pain relief without medication or side effects. Massage for relaxation and well-being
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Sanitas Digital EMS & TENS Unit SEM 43
- 1 x Instructions for use (incl. application options)
- 3 x AAA batteries
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Doctor's function - For perfect co-ordination with your personal therapy programme
- Muscle stimulation, pain therapy and massage in one unit with the SEM 43.
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) promotes muscle training and regeneration.
- The transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is suitable for pain relief without medication.
- The massage function provides feel-good relaxation.
- The device offers a selection of 44 pre-programmed and 6 customisable programs.
- It is the perfect companion for regeneration, pain relief and well-being.
- 3 in 1 function: muscle stimulation, pain therapy and massage
- 2 separately adjustable channels with 4 self-adhesive electrodes
- Timer function (adjustable between 5 and 100 minutes)
- Backlit, large, easy-to-read display
- Attractive design, with belt clip
- Safety switch-off
- Output current: max. 200 mA p-p (500 ohms)
- Output frequency: 1 - 150 Hz
- Pulse width: 50-450 s per pulse
- Pulse shape: biphasic rectangular pulse
- Dimensions: 135 x 66 x 29 mm
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- CE Certified
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way