Combur 10 Urinalysis Test Strips - 100 Pack
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R194,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Combur Test UX urine test strips are used, among other things, for early recognition and monitoring of kidney diseases and the genitourinary system, metabolic diseases (Diabetes Mellitus) as well as liver and hemolytic diseases.
Urine reagent strips are a useful tool for investigating, diagnosing and screening diseases immediately.
Reliable and precise results are important, since adulterated results can lead to false negative results or re-testing of patients. Roche utilizes the same standardized, unique technology in the visual test strips and all of the urinalysis instruments.
What's in the Box?
- 100 Test Strips
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Safe and hygienic strip handling – test strips are sturdy and face downwards so your fingers stay clear of the specimen while it is read.
- The unique construction technology of the Combur-Test strips avoid interference from components like glue and largely eliminate the interference of ascorbic acid, proving excellent results. Low instances of false-negatives minimize the testing time and increase the cost efficiency.
- The Combur-Test strip technology offers an immediate and reliable result largely unaffected by ascorbic acid in the sample. It reduces retesting and helps prevent false-negative results for glucose and hemoglobin with the application of an iodate impregnated mesh layer on the strip.1,2,3,4
- The Combur-Test strips from Roche are used on all analyzers across the entire Roche urinalysis portfolio, delivering high-quality results and improved efficiency across the laboratory network.
- The reagent paper and underlying absorbent paper are held in place on a stiff white carrier foil with a fine porous nylon mesh laminated to the foil itself
- Unique sealing technology prevents from interferences of glue components
- The mesh protects sensitive test areas against contact, contamination and abrasion
- The mesh enables rapid and uniform penetration of urine into the test area, ensuring uniform color development
- The absorbent paper prevents interference by absorbing excess urine and stops test area colors from running
- Alplication of iodate impregnated components prevent interferences from ascorbic acid (up to 750 mg/L)
- Ascorbic acid protection avoids retesting and prevents false-negative results in glucose and blood even under high levels of ascorbic acid
- Identification of even slight pathological changes in the urine
- Improved reagent stability prevents false leukocyte results in the leukocyte test pad
- Detection of even low concentrations of erythrocytes/ hemoglobin (5-10 Ery/ µL)
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Refer to Package Insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way