Accutrend BM Lactate Strips - 25 Pack
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R237,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Accutrend lactate test strips are for use with Accutrend Plus GC, Accutrend GCTL and Accutrend GC meters.
This pack of 25 lactate test strips for use with the Accutrend Plus GC, GCTL and GC meters for measuring lactate content of the blood are high quality, specially designed strips supplied in an airtight container.
What's in the Box?
- 25 Strips per pack
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- The Lactate strip consists of four layers
- The top layer - this is a yellow mesh where the blood is applied.
- The second layer - this is a glass-fiber layer for separation of the erythrocytes or red blood cells.
- The third layer is a detector film where the chemical reactions takes place. Lactate in the blood plasma reacts with chemicals in this layer.
- The bottom section is a support layer that is the length of the strip.
- The reverse side of the strip contains a barcode with the strip lot number and calibrating information. There is also a window exposing the detector film layer to the photometer.
- Measuring Time: Approximately 60 seconds
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Refer to Package Insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way