Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device Kit
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R54,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The Accu-Chek FastClix lancing tool is the first 1-Click lancing device with a drum in the world.
Its unique technology allows quick, simple and virtually pain-free lancing. The rotatable cap offers 11 settings of depth that allow you to customize your skin type to the device.
The lancing device uses a 6 preloaded lancet base, so you don't do individual lancing.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device
- 1 x Sterile drum with 6lancets each
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- 1-Click action makes fast and easy lancing
- Lever lets you move easily to a fresh lancet
- Rotatable cap makes 11 depth adjustments for different skin types
- Lancet drum has 6 lancets to preload. No treatment of lancet
- The window next to the lever represents the amount of lancets left on a drum
- No need for sharp containers (as used lancets are hygienically stored in the tank, if local regulations allow)
- Reduced risk of accidental sticks
- The Clixmotion technology controls the lancet movement with reduced vibrations and oscillations.
- Tapered, 3-sided cut with optimised angles, 30G (0.3 mm) lancets
- Comfort: Control penetration with 11 depth settings
- Penetration range: 0.7 to 2.2 mm
- To operate: Prime and release with 1-Click action
- Length and width: 119 mm x 19 mm
- Weight (with drum): 19.3 g
- For individual use only:Lancing device Accu-Chek FastClix is intended for personal use only. It is allowed only to receive blood from a single person. There is a possibility that infection will be spread if other individuals, including family members, use the lancing device or if healthcare professionals use this lancing device to get blood from different people. Therefore this launching system is not suitable for professional use in healthcare facilities and institutions.
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Sold on a non-returnable basis, for reasons of public health with the following exceptions, as permitted in the Consumer Protection Act (CPA): 1) Quality complaints 2) Product is ordered in error by the customer 3) If the product is subject to a South African or international product recall
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way