Covid-19 Returns Terms and Conditions
In light of the Government restrictions that have been put in place during the national Covid-19 lockdown, we have had to make some temporary changes to our returns policy.
These changes will apply with immediate effect in addition to the Standard Terms and Conditions. Where there are any inconsistencies between these Covid-19 Returns Terms and Conditions, and our Standard Terms and Conditions, these Covid-19 Returns Terms and Conditions will apply specifically during the lockdown period.
Returns may be logged for approval on all items during the lockdown period. We will not accept any returns during lockdown in South Africa but will make the necessary efforts based at our discretion. This due to the hygiene protection of our products after it has left our facility.
Standard Returns Terms & Conditions below.
- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange but will make the necessary efforts based at our discretion.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable). It must also be in the original packaging with the original labels and stickers still attached.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
1) Request for credit due to one of the reasons selected from above mentioned options, must be reported to Omninela Medical within 48 hours from the date of receiving the goods.
2) Stock must be returned at least 6 (six) full months before the date of expiry and the Tax invoice must not be more than 6 (six) months.
3) Exception of short dated stock, all other goods returned must be received by Omninela Medical within 7 (seven) days from the date of invoice.
If failing any of the above, no credit will be passed by Omninela Medical.
4) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return and exchange based at our discretion.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5) A 20% handling fee will be charged at our discretion for goods returned after realizing it was incorrectly ordered.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Omninela Medical, Pinnacle Park, Unit 12, Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal, 4420, South Africa
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in section 1 below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Section 1: Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 48 hours of such delivery / collection by logging a return contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
Charges and refunds
1) If you return a defective product (excluding eBooks) to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
2) If you return a product (excluding eBooks) that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to a 20% handling fee at our discretion will be charged for goods to reimburse Omninela Medical.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT will be refunded to your nominated bank account.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Omninela Medical, Pinnacle Park, Unit 12, Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal, 4420, South Africa
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over R799, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Covid-19 Returns Terms and Conditions