Venosan 6000 - AGH (Thigh High) - Class 1
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R387,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Compression stockings are widely used in the prevention and improvement of varicose veins. It offers support and meets the comfort needs that any user would be happy with. With a great selection of options for this, there is something to suit everyone.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Pair - Venosan 6000 AGH (Thigh High), Class 1
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Venosan compression stockings achieve medical grade standards. It helps to increase blood flow velocity and counteract raised venous pressure. User can consult a doctor or professional therapist suggestion and choose the right size of compression stockings according to the degree of venous disease. Even if there is no varicose veins, it is also suitable for wearing to improve the foot lines and prevent venous diseases.
- Conform to the GZG standard and comply with medical requirements
- Highest quality , very durable and ease of care.
- Prevention and improvement of varicose veins.
- Breathable, sit perfectly, fashionable and elegant.
- Promote the blood circulation of lower limbs, so feeling better and maintaining vitality.
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way