Solvaline N - Low Adherent Dressing - 10 Pack
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R67,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Solvaline N dressing pads consist of a highly absorbent viscose/polyester core covered on both sides with a finely perforated polyethylene film.Exudate is rapidly absorbed through the perforations on the polyethylene film. Solvaline N is low-adherent and thus allows virtually painless and atraumatic dressing changes.As both the top and bottom side of the Solvaline N dressing have a film coating, either side can be applied on the wound, increasing safety for both patient and user.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Solvaline N Low Adherent Dressing 10 pcs
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- highly absorbent viscose/polyester core
- polyethylene film perforated on both sides for rapid absorption of exudate
- low-adherent: allows virtually painless and atraumatic dressing changes
- film coating on both the top and underside allows use on either side
- identical geometry of the sides ensures safety when positioning the film
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way