Silicone Pacifier Step 1 ladybird - Pigeon
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
Pay 4 interest-free instalments of R22,48 using PayFlex.
R22,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Pacifiers help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Silicone Pacifier Step 1 ladybird
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Silicone Pacifier Step 1 (NB 5 months) - Lady Bird
- Pigeon Oral Development Pacifier System
- Babies have a natural need to suck.Pacifiers safisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possiblity of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Has a natural soft shape
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Limited 1-year warranty based on Manufacturing defects
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way