Self-Wean Spoon & Fork - Pigeon
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R27,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Pigeon Spoon and Fork Set is developed based on research and observational studies on how toddlers learn to self-wean. It allows them to have fun while leaning to feed themselves. When toddlers begin to grab food with their hands, they are at the stage of self-weaning. Start by guiding the toddlers on how to hold cutlery. the spoon and Fork are light and easy to grip. Hence, toddlers can easily hold the cutlery without stress as they learn to self-wean.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Self Wean Spoon & Fork
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Boiling, Microwave, Chemical
- Spoon and Fork Tip / Case - Polypropylene; Spoon and Fork Handle - TPE / SPS
- Age Required is 12+ months
- The Spoon makes it easy for toddlers to ladle food by themselves.
- Ideal for toddlers' mouths, letting them mash all the food on the scoop.
- Scoop is angled to encourage easy scooping and self-weaning.
- The Fork makes it easy for toddlers to spear food by themselves.
- The shape of the stopper prevents toddlers from over-inserting the Fork into their mouth.
- Reversible to let toddlers easily spear food
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Limited 1-year warranty based on Manufacturing defects
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way