Reflotron Glucose Test Strips - 30 Pack
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R237,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The Reflotron glucose strips are used with the Reflotron blood analyser to test a patient's blood sugar level. Viable sample materials for these test strips include serum, plasma and capillary blood and the sample size is as low as 30 microlitres. The test should take place within a specific time span after the sample is drawn–when using capillary blood, directly after takin the sample; when using serum, within 30 minutes and when using plasma, within 2 hours.
When evaluating the results, it is important to note the reference range and the clinical examination. The following parameters do not have any effect on the test result: haematocrit values up to 55%, bilirubin or lipaemic serums. On the other hand, one can expect test results that are too low when there is a particularly high concentration of ascorbic acids, methyldopa and metamizole. For patients with monoclonal gammopathia, the measurement system can produces glucose concentrations that are too high.
What's in the Box?
- 30 Pack
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Reflotron strips for determining blood sugar levels
- For use with the Roche Reflotron analyser
- Measurement range: 10 - 600 mg/dl or 0.56 - 33.3 mmol/l
- Testing length: approx. 2 - 3 minutes
- Sample volume: 30 ?l
- Sample material: whole blood, serum or plasma
- Shelf life: at +2 to +30 °C up to the date on the tube
- Areas of application: for diagnosing and monitoring carbohydrate metabolism issues (e.h. diabetes), for idiopathic hypoglycaemia and insulinoma
- 1 pack contains 30 glucose test strips (2 x 15 strips)
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Refer to Package Insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way