Pulse Oximeter - Beurer PO 45
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R312,25 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The fingertip Pulse Oximeter PO 45 is a handheld non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of oxygen saturation of arterial haemoglobin (SpO2) and Pulse Rate of adults, adolescents and children.
Keep easily informed of your health status and help to protect your health. When checking your health status, oxygen saturation is monitored as a very important vital sign.
At the same time, pulse oximeters are particularly useful for people with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or bronchial asthma. The PO 45 pulse oximeter is your ideal companion for sports at great heights. Whether mountain climbing, skiing or sports flying, with the small, handy device you always have your oxygen saturation in view.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x PO 45 pulse oximeter
- 2 x 1.5 V LR03 AAA batteries
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Belt bag
- 1 x Instructions for use
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Determines arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate (pulse rate) and perfusion index (PI)
- Very simple and totally pain-free measurement
- Small and light for use at home and on the move
- Particularly suitable for persons with: heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma
- Suitable for sport at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing and aviation sports)
- Symbol display in case of erratic measurement
- Easy-to-read colour display
- Colour display with 7 display formats
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphic pulse display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch-off
- Includes retaining strap and belt pouch
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- CE Certified
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Limited 5 year warranty
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way