Photizo Skin Care LED Light Therapy
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R1.049,75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
ACUTE VS CHRONIC WOUNDS
Acute wounds heal through the process of inflammation, tissue formation and remodelling, which occur in a timely fashion. Chronic wounds, on the other hand, are those that have failed to progress through the phases of healing in an orderly and timely fashion and have shown no significant progress towards healing.
OPEN VS CLOSED WOUNDSOpen wounds have exposed body tissue in the base of the wound and closed wounds have damage, without exposed tissue. Typical open wounds would be due to surgery, incisions, puncture wounds, abrasions or lacerations and ulcers. Closed wounds could typically be due to contusions, blisters or hematoma.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x LED Light Therapy
Features Learn more about the features
- Throughout the ages, sunlight (as the earliest form of phototherapy) has been known to have both healing and wellness properties. Light is energy, and energy sustains life – it cannot be destroyed, but it can be transformed into other forms.
- Photizo Skincare’s LED light therapy harnesses the healing power of red and infrared light at specific wavelengths and frequencies for accelerated healing by activating the body’s own cellular regeneration mechanisms.
- LEDs, or light-emitting diodes, are non-invasive, painless, produce a gentle and soothing warmth and do not require recovery time.
- Photizo Skincare allows increased blood flow into the area being treated to ensure that any waste is quickly removed from the area.
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- CE Approved for the treatment of Wounds
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Limited 12 Month
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way