MICRAL Test - 30 Pack
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R259,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The Micral-Test® strip is based on an immunological test principle using gold-labelled monoclonal antibodies with a chromogenic color indicator enabling confidence in results.
The Micral-Test® is used as an aid in early diagnosis of microalbuminuria via detection of microalbumin in urine.
After 60 seconds, the result is ready for visual reading with a convenient color comparison on the strip box. The Micral-Test strip is easy to handle.
What's in the Box?
- 30 Pack
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- The Immunological test principle with monoclonal antibodies is highly specific for human albumin
- The urine sample is absorbed by the test strip and transferred through the following two zones before reaching the detection pad:
- Zone 1 – Conjugate Fleece contains free gold-labelled antibodies
- Zone 2 – Capture Matrix Fleece with fixed human serum albumin (HSA)
- The Micral-Test strip is an easy to use test designed to deliver quick and accurate results, specific for human albumin and sensitive across the diagnostic range. Suitable for all patient groups, the Micral-Test strip is a cost efficient way to gain actionable health information.
- Normal urine contains very little protein: usually, less than 10 mg/dL or 100 mg per 24 hours is excreted.
- Persistent microalbuminuria indicateds a high probability of damage to the kidney glomerular filtration capacity.
- Albuminuria is the term used when albumin levels reach >200 mg/L in the urine.
- Microalbuminuria is the term used when albumin levels in the urine are 20-200 mg/L.
- Even though only a small amount of albumin is present in the urine in microalbuminuria, this can be an indicator that the patient has the beginnings of kidney damage.
- Patients with microalbuminuria have an elevated risk of developing progressive renal disease as well as increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Action taken by a healthcare practitioners (HCP) at this stage can halt or reverse the damage to the kidneys.
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Refer to Package Insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way