Legline Support Stocking - Below Knee (AD) - Class I - Venosan
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R119,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The Venosan Stocking is one of the sleekest medical support Hosiery Collection Available from Venosan. It offers support and meets the comfort needs that any user would be happy with. With a great selection of options for this, there is something to suit everyone.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Pair - Venosan Legline Support Stocking, Below Knee (AD), Class I
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions - Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- Washing & Care - Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry, simply lay the hosiery flat to dry.
- High quality low price - the knock out blow - A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommened by medical health proffesionals across the UK. Who wouldn't give them a try?
- Sizing & Measurement Guidelines - In order to work effectively graduated compression hosiery must be the correct size and apply the right amount of pressure to the leg.
- 90% Nylon, 20% Elastane
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way