KN 95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask - (Pack of 5)
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R56,23 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
This KN-95 face mask consists of 5 effective filtration layers, more space and high quality design. Please ensure, no washing of mask. GB2626-2006 and NRCS Approved
What's in the Box?
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- High performance
- Easy and Convenient to use
- 3-D Curved Design
- Skin-friendly Fabric
- Wash your hands before putting on the mask.
- Hold the mask with a cupped hand and place firmly over your nose, mouth and chin.
- Pull the bands over your ears, one at a time.
- Press the thin metal wire along the upper edge gently against the bridge of your nose, so that the mask fits properly on your face.
- When removing the mask, do so by the bands, being cautious not to touch the mask, then dispose of it.
- Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture, as long as storage instructions have been adhered to.
- Material: High quality, non-woven fabric, melt-blown and polyester
- This health care particulate respirator helps provide respiratory protection for the user. This KN-95 face mask is intended for covering the nose and mouth of the wearer, providing them with high performance protection. This product is disposable.
- Single Use. Non-sterile.
- The mask should be used for it's intended purpose only
- This face mask is not intended for use as a chemical barrier
- Do not use for protection from hazardous chemicals
- Do not wear near an open flame or any material that has potential to ignite
- Avoid storage environments where the relative humidity is >80%
- Avoid storage environments where there are toxic gases
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- GB2626-2006 and NRCS Approved
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way