Hydrofilm - Sterile, individually sealed
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R174,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The transparent film dressing for safe wound protection. MDD: Self-adhesive transparent film dressing: made of a semi-permeable polyurethane film which is impermeable to germs and waterproof: with hypoallergenic adhesive, it can be removed without wound irritation.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Dispenser of 100 pieces
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Uses: As protection from secondary infections and from physical irritants in dry, primary healing wounds, in almost healed epithelial wounds and for securing catheters and cannulas: perfect for covering gel forming calcium alginate dressings, such as Sorbalgon. Additional use of Hydrofilm: as a sealing element in negative pressure wound therapy with Vivano System.
- MDR:Hydrofilm is a sterile, self-adhesive transparent wound dressing for protection against bacterial penetration, external contaminants and mechanical irritation of dry or only slightly exuding, primary healing wounds, for almost healed epithelizing wounds as well as securing of wound dressings, catheters and cannulas.
- MDR:Self-adhesive transparent film dressing: made of a semi-permeable polyurethane film which is impermeable to germs and waterproof: with skin friendly adhesive, it can be almost painlessly removed
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way