Diabetes Blood Glucose Monitor GL 44 Beurer
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R324,75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The GL44 blood glucose monitor is intended for fast and simple blood glucose measurement of fresh capillary blood samples, either for self-testing or in a clinical environment by trained personnel. It enables quick and easy blood glucose measurement, measured values to be stored and the average of all measured values to be displayed to ideally assist you in monitoring diabetes. The test is performed exclusively externally (IVD). The large backlit display shows measured values clearly.
The user-friendly design with handy test strips and a reduction in the controls to a few buttons guarantee simple, yet reliable measurements. The device can be connected directly to a PC using the USB cable provided.
You can evaluate the measured values on your PC using blood glucose diary software and use the results to monitor your blood glucose values. Beurer blood glucose software is available as a free download at www.beurer.com.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Blood glucose monitor
- 1 x Lancing device with AST cap to take blood samples from alternative body parts
- 5 x Test strips
- 5 x Sterile lancet needles
- 2 x Button cell batteries, 3 V CR2032 (already inserted)
- 1 x Practical case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Instructions for Use, additional information
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Illuminated insertion slot
- White illuminated XL display for optimum readability
- Extra wide test strips
- Blood volume check: measurement only possible with sufficient sample of blood
- Soft+Safe lancing device (patented)
- Easy measurement marking for optimised diabetes management
- Available in black, white, purple
- Clinically tested
- Starter set: measuring device, lancing device, 5 lancet needles, 5 test strips, case, diary
- Required volume of blood: 0.6 ?l
- Duration of measurement: approx. 5 seconds
- Measurement memory spaces: 480 (date, time)
- Average blood glucose value for: 7, 14, 30 or 90 days
- Measurement range: 20 630 mg/dL, 1.1 35.0 mmol/L
- Suitable for self-testing
- With PC interface
- Blood sample: capillary whole blood
- "beurer HealthManager" software available for free download
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- CE Certified
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Limited 3 year warranty
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way