Combur 9-Test - Urinalysis Test Strips - 100 Pack
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R179,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Combur 9 urine test strips by Roche have a special design that prevents reagent exchange between the individual test areas.
Combur urine test strips are very easy to read and show uniform colour changes throughout the entire testing range. Thanks to their high sensitivity, Combur 9 urine test strips react to even the smallest pathological changes.
What's in the Box?
- 100 Test Strips
- Combur 9 tests performed: Leukocytes, Nitrite, pH, Protein, Glucose, Ketones, Urobilinogen, Bilirubin, Blood
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Even reaction colouring
- Easily stored at room temperature
- Simultaneous reading of all fields
- Resistant to ascorbic acid
- A high concentration of vitamin-C in urine often leads to false negative test results during urinalysis. Here, the ascorbic acid as antioxidants prevents the reaction needed on the testing field of the urine test strips.
- Especially when determining haematuria, the false negative results can have wide-reaching consequences on treatment choices and, ultimately, effect the patient.
- The Combur 9 test strips contain a test paper impregnated with iodate. This effectively neutralises the antioxidative effect of vitamin-C and effectively increases the test sensitivity for haematuria and glucosuria.
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Refer to Package Insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way