CoaguChek XS Kit
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R1.574,98 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
The new CoaguChek XS System uses exclusive smart technology to help ensure accurate results offering the flexibility and control you need to confidently manage a wide range of anticoagulated patients.
The CoaguChek® XS system is a convenient, portable and user-friendly instrument for monitoring oral anticoagulation therapy. It determines the INR value (International Normalized Ratio) from a drop of capillary whole blood –it’s simple, precise and reliable.
What's in the Box?
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Blood Sample Volume: 8 µL Sample
- Data Management: 300 Test Memory
- Meter Coding Type: Code Chip
- Test Time: 1 Minute Results
- Temperature: + 15° C to + 32° C (59° F to 90° F)
- Humidity and height: 10 - 85% - 4300 m
- Measuring range: INR: 0. 8 - 8.0
- Memory: 100 test results with time and date
- Interface: Infrared
- Power: Battery - Four 1.5v AAA alkali-manganese batteries
- # of tests per set of batteries: Up to 300 tests or 2 years
- Size: 138 x 78 x 28 mm
- Weight: 127 g (without batteries)
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on the meter
- Accurate, precise results in one minute with a fingerstick test
- The only system to perform onboard quality control in the reagent chamber
- INR corrected for hematocrit within specified range – manage a broad array of patients with one device
- CLIA Waived
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Refer to Package Insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way