Activa - Class 3 - Compression Stockings - Below Knee
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R287,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Activa Class 3 Below Knee (Open Toe) Compression Hosiery in Sand helps improve poor circulation in the legs and for severe varicose veins, oedema, chronic venous insufficiency and to help treat/prevent venous leg ulcers.
Activa stockings are specially designed to be effective and comfortable while looking great.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Pair - British Standard Compression Hoisery, Class 3 (25-35mmHg), Below Knee
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- For medium severity varicose veins and mild oedema and to help prevent venous leg ulcers.
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions - Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- Washing & Care - Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry, simply lay the hosiery flat to dry.
- High quality low price - the knock out blow - A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommened by medical health proffesionals across the UK. Who wouldn't give them a try?
- Sizing & Measurement Guidelines - In order to work effectively graduated compression hosiery must be the correct size and apply the right amount of pressure to the leg.
- 90% Nylon, 20% Elastane
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way