Activa - Class 1 - Compression Stockings - Unisex Sock
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
R187,48 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Activa Unisex Socks provide light compression and should be used for superficial or early varicose veins and swollen ankles. Post operatively and on long distance travel to help prevent deep vein thrombosis in normal risk groups.
For superficial or early varicose veins and swollen ankles.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Pair - British Standard Compression Hosiery, Class 1 (14 - 17mmHg), Unisex Sock
Find out more:
Features Learn more about the features
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions - Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- Washing & Care - Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry, simply lay the hosiery flat to dry.
- High quality low price - the knock out blow - A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommened by medical health proffesionals across the UK. Who wouldn't give them a try?
- Sizing & Measurement Guidelines - In order to work effectively graduated compression hosiery must be the correct size and apply the right amount of pressure to the leg.
- 90% Nylon, 20% Elastane
Certifications Learn more about the certifications
- Please refer to package insert
Warranty Learn more about the warranty
- Non Returnable
Payment Methods Secure payment methods to pay your way